Do you sometimes feel like there is so much on your plate that you are constantly running to get it all done? There are seasons when we need to go the extra mile and give it our all, and there are seasons to rest and rejuvenate. I love what today’s scripture tells us—that during those times when it’s necessary; we can run and not grow weary!
What are you facing that seems to be taking all your energy? Wait on the Lord today. Expect, look for, and hope in Him. The Bible promises that when you live with expectancy, when you stay hopeful, when you make preparations for the goodness of God, you’ll rise up higher. Your strength will be renewed. In other words, you will overcome life’s challenges.
You may have difficulties today, but if you can just get up every morning expecting God to turn it around, staying positive and hopeful; then God promises you will rise up higher into the strength and victory He has in store for you.
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
Who’s not talkin bout him? I love this guy
fuckin sick. high levels of sight, reflexes and reaction speed. superhero type shit right here
NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!